AGM - Bar, The Round
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Assistant General Manager to join the management team at The Round.
The Assistant General Manager will report to the General Manager and will work alongside one other Assistant General Manager as part of the site’s management team. The role will focus on leading all operations of the Bar, a key part of what makes The Round special.
- Understanding what excellent hospitality looks like to a customer and caring passionately about delivering this experience during busy shifts
- Have an exceptional eye-for-detail, with products served, customer experience and general cleanliness
- Support the General Manager with the operational day-to-day running of the bar, including product selection and quality control, people management, stock management, and health and safety compliance
- Salary of up to £22,000 – £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
- Tuesday – Saturday rota
- 28-days holiday per year
Key Characteristics Required
- Passionate about customer service
- Have a positive and energetic approach to work
- Calm under pressure with a keen eye for detail when making products
- Resilient and able to take responsibility
- Empathetic to both customer and staff needs
- A willingness to be bold, trying new ideas and methods to refine and improve aspects of management and service
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with a brief description of why the job appeals, including an up-to-date CV. The process is very straightforward from there. We will invite you to meet a couple of our team members for an introductory chat and then a trial shift will follow if we feel you are the right fit. We look forward to hearing from you soon.