We are very excited to find the right person to join Fellpack Limited to open and lead our third site this Spring.
Our company, Fellpack Ltd, is centred in Keswick, focussing on delivering great hospitality experiences to locals and tourists alike. We opened the award-winning Fellpack restaurant in 2017, a seasonal bistro restaurant that blends exceptional food with personality and passionate service. Our second site, The Round, a gourmet burger and cocktail bar opened in 2019, has quickly become a focal point of Keswick evenings and a must visit.
Our third site will be daytime focussed and will blend great food and drink with an element of retail sales. We are looking for an ambitious individual who recognises the impact they can make in the role, leading a team to expand the reach of Fellpack Ltd. The General Manager will be a key member of Fellpack’s Management Team, responsible for the site’s performance.
This is a rare opportunity to join an independent company, in a role with critical responsibilities whilst having the support of a Management Team around you.
- Lead, build and manage a team to run a 7-days-per-week daytime site, including owning site KPIs
- Work with the Fellpack Management Team to curate menus to suit the space and location
- Work with the Management Team to oversee the expansion of the Fellpack brand into retail sales (in site and online)
- Typify the Fellpack Culture that puts customer experience at the centre, strives for excellence and creates an environment that allows employees to flourish
- Salary on experience
- Strong hospitality background, including barista skills and a clear vision for customer service
- An ability to get the best out of others; compassionate but driven
- Able to ask questions, analyse data and not be too directed by “gut-feel” assumptions
- An eye for detail, aiming for excellence in all aspects of site management
- A sense of humour and a positive attitude that can solve day-to-day problems inherent to the role
- Passionate about outdoor adventure in the Lake District
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with a brief description of why the job appeals, including an up-to-date CV.