Head Bartender - Fellpack
We are very excited to find the right person to join Fellpack Limited to take charge of the drinks we serve at our Fellpack restaurant.
The Fellpack restaurant opened in 2017, a seasonal bistro, full of personality and charm, that takes great pride in the quality of food and drink served. We only open in the evenings, yet we see it as our responsibility to represent (in part) what’s great about the Lake District. Our team is passionate and committed, caring deeply about the customer experiences we provide.
The Head Bartender role at Fellpack is pivotal to the success of the site. A great evening starts with an excellent drink, served quickly, allowing for the rest of the restaurant experience to unfurl. We are looking for someone who can balance the care of cocktail making with the speed and efficiency necessary to meet customer expectations.
Furthermore, the role is also part of our cross-site drinks committee. The Head Bartender at Fellpack works closely with the Head Bartender at The Round, and the General Managers of our three sites, developing drinks and finessing service methodologies.
This is a great opportunity for someone committed to hospitality and genuinely excited about developing their career in the sector.
- Manage Fellpack’s drink menu, including new product development
- Ambitious with the drinks we serve, driving innovation, creativity and quality
- Lead and manage the bar at Fellpack training the team appropriately to enjoy the pressure of busy service periods focussing on achieving product excellence and service speed
- Join the Fellpack Limited Drinks Committee, to develop and improve drinks across our three sites
- Ensure target product GP is achieved including managing stock appropriately
- Passionate about hospitality with a good breadth of relevant experience
- A genuine understanding that great hospitality service requires speed as well as product excellence
- Calm under pressure and able to work well in a team
- Great organisational skills
- Optimistic, understanding the importance of being able to form great working relationships with colleagues
- A sense of humour and a positive attitude that can solve day-to-day problems inherent to the role
Salary & Perks
- Up to £25,000 per annum
- Excellent tips
- Free parking
- Staff discounts & regular socials
An excellent candidate for the role will be passionate about hospitality, adaptable and willing to learn, and tenacious in achieving success. A love of the outdoors is extremely useful too, given the emphasis of our brand and the chance to be based in Keswick, the ‘adventure capital’ of the Lake District.
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with a brief description of why the job appeals, including an up-to-date CV.