Head of Drinks - Fellpack Limited
We are very excited to find the right person to join Fellpack Limited to take charge of the drinks we serve across our three sites, with a particular focus in leading cocktail design and service at our bar venue, The Round.
The Head of Drinks will have two main responsibilities: curating and leading the service of our 30+ cocktail menu at The Round, and working with the General Managers of our sites, to ensure consistency and excellence across the drinks we serve, particularly cocktails. A passion for building exceptional cocktails is a must, alongside being able to ensure their service speed and presentational quality is maintained from a bar making 200+ cocktails a day.
- Manage The Round’s cocktail menu, including new product research and development
- Bring ambition to the cocktails we serve, driving innovation, creativity and quality to match UK trends
- Lead and manage the bar at The Round, training the bar team appropriately to enjoy the pressure of extremely busy service periods focussing on achieving product excellence and service speed
- Work with the General Managers at our three sites to ensure our drinks ranges are consistent and service quality, particularly for cocktails, is maintained
- Ensure target product GP is achieved including managing stock appropriately across the three sites
- Salary: competitive, on experience
- Passionate about drinks, in particular cocktails, with a good breadth of experience
- A genuine understanding that great hospitality service requires speed as well as product excellence
- Calm under pressure and able to work well in a team
- Great organisational skills
- An ability to analyse information and research thoroughly to make decisions, not just relying on “gut feel”
- A sense of humour and a positive attitude that can solve day-to-day problems inherent to the role
How to Apply
Please email [email protected] with a brief description of why the job appeals, including an up-to-date CV.